At Wine Central, great wine is yours for the making—guaranteed!
Wine Central is dedicated to bringing you the best wines available in small batches and has been serving Kelowna and area for over 20 years.
A showcase of five outstanding wines from some of the world’s most renowned regions.
‘Tis the season to be jolly and nothing’s more jolly than a little tongue and cheek fun with Santa’s Naughty and Nice list.
Bold and assertive. Strength and structure. A new Eclipse is here.
New to World Vineyard, for a limited time only, Pink Moscato from California!
New ENIGMA from California has intense fruit aromas and notes of black cherry, coffee, chocolate and vanilla. Full bodied with a smooth, round finish.
What’s the skinny on new SKINNY MIST™? They’re fruit infused wines that are anything but skinny on flavour. We’ve paired the...
Strawberry and Watermelon is a natural flavour combination and a perfect addition to the Island Mist line of wines. We’ve taken fruity and spicy white shiraz and infused it with the...
Warmer weather is coming which means it’s the perfect time to get ready for all that summertime entertaining. See our collection of Island Mist recipes here!
The February Limited Edition is now available at Wine Central - Mosaic Red (blend of Merlot, Zinfandel, Petit Syrah and Cabernet Sauvignon
Ready in 4 weeks - save 10% on the following 4 week kits Vintner's Reserve Kits - Valpolicella, Liebfraumilch World Vineyard Series - California Trinity Red, Calif...
- “David and Dani had their second anniversary on Friday and he brought over a bottle of Road 13, a 2007 Merlot from Golden Mile Cellars. The “wine guy” at LCB said it was the best wine in the store for the price range ($23.”– Dave Lytton
- “Dear Katherine - Having never been to a wine kit store before, I really didn’t know what to expect – and to be honest, I had experienced some very average u-brew wine in the past. Katherine and the Team at Wine Central could not have reassured me more.”– David Melse, Peachland, BC
- “This is a LONG overdue thanks, and well earned kudos to Katherine and Wine Central and the beautiful art they create. James and I have been enjoying the products Katherine crafts in her shop for nearly 3 years and have been impressed with everything we’ve experienced there.”– Nicole and James, LifeWorks Family Chiropractic
- “Right from the start, Wine Central impressed us with their professional manner – an approach that not only inspired confidence in their product, but the friendly, knowledgeable staff made it an excellent experience.”– Paul & Culleen, Sunset Window Tinting - June 2013
- “My wife Tamara and I were skeptics about making our own wine until we toured Wine Central and were impressed with Katherine and Rod’s expertise. They matched and even exceeded one of our favorite bottles of Spanish Rioja’s quality and taste.”– Tamara and Allister Jones
- “Thank you Wine Central for helping us make wine with no mess and no fuss. Having made wine at home, I can’t tell you how much I enjoyed the time we spent with your friendly staff bottling and labeling our wines.”– Dale Knowlan - March 8, 2011
- “When I moved to Kelowna I knew nothing about making my own wine. Now 2 years later with the help of Katherine, Rod and staff at Wine Central I have learned and am continuing to learn not only about different wines but how much fun it can be.”– Dayle Mitchell
- “I have been making wine at Wine Central for over two years now and I am always impressed with the quality of the end product I receive. The wines taste great and the bottles look lovely. The staff of Wine Central is very professional, engaging and efficient.”– Arlene Rannelli, Source Energy Consulting, Kelowna, B.C.
- “As a wine enthusiast, I have done it all. I have crushed my own grapes, made my own kit wines, made wine from freshly pressed juice and of course, had wine made for me at several different establishments.”– Dr. Brett Wade - May 2014
- “For many years, we made extremely good wine at home in Alberta using premium wine kits from Winexpert. Imagine our delight when we moved to Kelowna and found we could make the same excellent wine at Wine Central using their expertise, equipment and premises.”– Jean & Geoff, Kelowna - June 2013