At Wine Central, great wine is yours for the making—guaranteed!
Wine Central is dedicated to bringing you the best wines available in small batches and has been serving Kelowna and area for over 20 years.
Five renouned regions. Five spectacular wines.
Grapes picked at night, Wine Lover’s delight.
Sip, smile, repeat. World Vineyard™ Pink Moscato is back!
Refresh your Patio with New Island Mist™ Hard Blueberry Lemonade and summertime favourite Hard Pink Lemonade!
We’ve brought it back! LIMITED RELEASE Selection™ Sauvignon Blanc Rosé is available one last time!
Introducing new Island Mist™ Apple Berry Syrah
Five renowned regions. Five spectacular wines.
Fall into flavour this season with two delicious limited release wines from Island Mist.
Back by popular demand, Chocolate Raspberry dessert wine, along with two new and very on-trend flavours Peppermint Mocha and Red Velvet.
On the heels of the phenomenally popular Eclipse Forza, Winexpert is pleased to announce the newest Eclipse limited release, BRAVADO.
Two new candidates are campaigning for your vote this summer.
This fall Winexpert will be offering three delicious dessert wines that will only be available by pre-order.
Island Mist Hard Pink Lemonade and Hard Limeade are back, for a very limited time.
- “Thank you Wine Central for helping us make wine with no mess and no fuss. Having made wine at home, I can’t tell you how much I enjoyed the time we spent with your friendly staff bottling and labeling our wines.”– Dale Knowlan - March 8, 2011
- “Dear Katherine - Having never been to a wine kit store before, I really didn’t know what to expect – and to be honest, I had experienced some very average u-brew wine in the past. Katherine and the Team at Wine Central could not have reassured me more.”– David Melse, Peachland, BC
- “This is a LONG overdue thanks, and well earned kudos to Katherine and Wine Central and the beautiful art they create. James and I have been enjoying the products Katherine crafts in her shop for nearly 3 years and have been impressed with everything we’ve experienced there.”– Nicole and James, LifeWorks Family Chiropractic
- “For many years, we made extremely good wine at home in Alberta using premium wine kits from Winexpert. Imagine our delight when we moved to Kelowna and found we could make the same excellent wine at Wine Central using their expertise, equipment and premises.”– Jean & Geoff, Kelowna - June 2013
- “David and Dani had their second anniversary on Friday and he brought over a bottle of Road 13, a 2007 Merlot from Golden Mile Cellars. The “wine guy” at LCB said it was the best wine in the store for the price range ($23.”– Dave Lytton
- “Right from the start, Wine Central impressed us with their professional manner – an approach that not only inspired confidence in their product, but the friendly, knowledgeable staff made it an excellent experience.”– Paul & Culleen, Sunset Window Tinting - June 2013
- “As a wine enthusiast, I have done it all. I have crushed my own grapes, made my own kit wines, made wine from freshly pressed juice and of course, had wine made for me at several different establishments.”– Dr. Brett Wade - May 2014
- “When I moved to Kelowna I knew nothing about making my own wine. Now 2 years later with the help of Katherine, Rod and staff at Wine Central I have learned and am continuing to learn not only about different wines but how much fun it can be.”– Dayle Mitchell
- “I have been making wine at Wine Central for over two years now and I am always impressed with the quality of the end product I receive. The wines taste great and the bottles look lovely. The staff of Wine Central is very professional, engaging and efficient.”– Arlene Rannelli, Source Energy Consulting, Kelowna, B.C.
- “My wife Tamara and I were skeptics about making our own wine until we toured Wine Central and were impressed with Katherine and Rod’s expertise. They matched and even exceeded one of our favorite bottles of Spanish Rioja’s quality and taste.”– Tamara and Allister Jones